SK Carpet Cleaning The Basin has always believed in providing the best services equipped with technologically advanced methods to cater to customised needs of its clients. Steam cleaning method is one of the most effective methods of all that removes dust from the innermost layers and is not restricted only to the outer layers. It penetrates within the carpets so as to remove all deep stains as well. It is a safe and chemical free method which is absolutely damage free. This extraction system involves hot water and steam that cleans dust and dirt in all possible ways. This sanitises and deodorises the carpet and is very helpful in removing pet stains. The natural process makes the texture strong and durable and thus long lasting.
This week special on Carpet Steam Cleaning The Basin 10% off
Steam cleaning method has been formulated from the traditional method. One-step process, that is, use of detergent and water to wash the carpet is used generally but SK Carpet Cleaning The Basin uses a four step method. A biodegradable cleaning solution is used to pre-spray your carpet and then the soil particles are separated. The third step is to remove the stains. All other residual spots are then cleaned. Hot water extraction method is used simultaneously to clean the carpet. The carpet is then groomed and finally deodorised. The carpet is ready to be used. This process leaves no residue behind and hence is the most effective method.
SK Carpet Cleaning Pty Ltd Quality Policy Statement
SK Carpet Cleaning The Basin provides carpet cleaning services in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001. We meet the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 for the activities such as carpet steam cleaning, carpet dry cleaning, carpet water damage restoration, carpet stain removal, and carpet repair.
SK Carpet Cleaning The Basin is a leading carpet cleaning company that offers great quality services in The Basin. The company’s main goal is to offer safe and high quality cleaning services to customers and met their expectations and requirements making it beneficial for both – the customer and the company.
The company supports its strong commitment for customer satisfaction by ensuring that all employees are properly trained to understand, implement, and maintain the goals of the company in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001.
We keep on improving our services and cleaning processes to achieve our objectives.
As per the AS/NZS ISO 9001 requirements, the employees of SK Carpet Cleaning The Basin will be fully responsible for carpet cleaning, carpet repair, and carpet stain removal services, and for also delivering quality service.
Carpet Solutions Under One Roof
SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne deals in complete solutions for carpet care. From carpet cleaning, carpet repair, carpet stain removal, to carpet water damage restoration – we have a team that expertise in all these services. We are professional, friendly, and reliable service provider with more than two decades of industry experience.
We understand that all carpets cannot be treated with one single method. So we have options for both carpet dry cleaning and carpet steam cleaning.
What To Expect From Our Carpet Cleaning
We follow a simple yet effective cleaning process for carpet steam cleaning, including:
- Inspection – The first step is to know the fabric of the carpet and choose the most suitable cleaning solution.
- Dry vacuuming – The second step is to use dry vacuuming to get rid of dry particles from the carpet’s surface.
- Pre-treatment of stains – The third step is to pre-treat the stains that are tough to be removed.
- Hot water extraction – The fourth step is to use hot water with high pressure along with cleaning solution to clean the carpet and then extract everything making the carpet absolutely clean.
- Pile setting – The fifth step is to set the piles (fibers) of the carpet if required to retain its softness.
- Drying – The sixth step is to dry the carpet as quickly as possible.
- Deodorizing – The last step is to deodorize the carpet to give it a pleasant smell and hygienic feel.
On the other hand, our carpet dry cleaning method includes:
- Inspection – This also begins with an inspection to identify the fabric of the carpet.
- Hi-tech vacuuming – Vacuuming is done to eliminate dry particles.
- Pre-Conditioning – We use rotary agitation tools to apply a proper cleaning agent to the carpet that collects the dirt and other pollutants together.
- Post-vacuuming – Dry vacuum is used again to suck all the dirt, debris, and contaminants collected in the last step and leave an absolutely clean carpet.
Give your precious carpets the care they deserve; call SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne today!
"Office Carpet Cleaning"
Carpet Cleaning Pro
Carpet Cleaning Wizards!
Location: The Basin, VIC, Australia