SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne provides with carpet dry cleaning method to its customers which are a method to remove dust particles from the outer surfaces of the carpets. This method is a multistage process where the cleaning is done in several stages. The team of professionals at SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne removes all types of stains, pet stains, all foul odours through its eco friendly products. It does not leave moisture behind and thus is a safe procedure and the team ensures safety to the material, texture, colour and quality of the carpets.
This week special on Carpet Dry Cleaning Melbourne 10% off
SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne provides its best services at competitive prices. This process uses all organic products to treat the carpets which make the softer in nature. It sanitises the carpet by its multistage washing and thus leaves a fresh scent behind.
SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne treats your carpets as its own. We pay personal attention to the carpets so as to meet its individual requirements. We offer durability and long life of carpets under the treatment of our professionals. A shining, deodorised, fresh carpet is delivered to you after treatment with dry cleaning process.
SK Carpet Cleaning Pty Ltd Quality Policy Statement
SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne provides carpet cleaning services in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001. We meet the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 for the activities such as carpet steam cleaning, carpet dry cleaning, carpet water damage restoration, carpet stain removal, and carpet repair.
SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne is a leading carpet cleaning company that offers great quality services in Melbourne. The company’s main goal is to offer safe and high quality cleaning services to customers and met their expectations and requirements; making it beneficial for both – the customer and the company.
The company supports its strong commitment for customer satisfaction by ensuring that all employees are properly trained to understand, implement, and maintain the goals of the company in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001.
We keep on improving our services and cleaning processes to achieve our objectives.
As per the AS/NZS ISO 9001 requirements, the employees of SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne will be fully responsible for carpet cleaning, carpet repair, and carpet stain removal services, and for also delivering quality service.
Carpet Solutions Under One Roof
SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne deals in complete solutions for carpet care. From carpet cleaning, carpet repair, carpet stain removal, to carpet water damage restoration – we have a team that expertise in all these services. We are professional, friendly, and reliable service provider with more than two decades of industry experience.
We understand that all carpets cannot be treated with one single method. So we have options for both carpet dry cleaning and carpet steam cleaning.
What To Expect From Our Carpet Cleaning
We follow a simple yet effective cleaning process for carpet steam cleaning, including:
- Inspection – The first step is to know the fabric of the carpet and choose the most suitable cleaning solution.
- Dry vacuuming – The second step is to use dry vacuuming to get rid of dry particles from the carpet’s surface.
- Pre-treatment of stains – The third step is to pre-treat the stains that are tough to be removed.
- Hot water extraction – The fourth step is to use hot water with high pressure along with cleaning solution to clean the carpet and then extract everything making the carpet absolutely clean.
- Pile setting – The fifth step is to set the piles (fibers) of the carpet if required to retain its softness.
- Drying – The sixth step is to dry the carpet as quickly as possible.
- Deodorizing – The last step is to deodorize the carpet to give it a pleasant smell and hygienic feel.
On the other hand, our carpet dry cleaning method includes:
- Inspection – This also begins with an inspection to identify the fabric of the carpet.
- Hi-tech vacuuming – Vacuuming is done to eliminate dry particles.
- Pre-Conditioning – We use rotary agitation tools to apply a proper cleaning agent to the carpet that collects the dirt and other pollutants together.
- Post-vacuuming – Dry vacuum is used again to suck all the dirt, debris, and contaminants collected in the last step and leave an absolutely clean carpet.
Give your precious carpets the care they deserve; call SK Carpet Cleaning Melbourne today!